Monday, February 23, 2009

All in together swords man forever

New camera commin so soon I can taste it extremely excited. And I can tell you now that this will be updated weekly if not daily once i have my hands on my prize.

In other news I got tatted up this weekend for my third time really stoked it came out super good but its not done yet


Showin mad love kid haha




Mind Feild seems to be the newest hype with some dope skating that you actually get pumped to. I had to leave the shop to skate after like half of it (So its deffenitly recommended)

A little birdy also told me that there are going to be new Dirty South shirts comming out before summer..Soo keep a look out because I will be posting some updates on that as well and a little video the boys and I have been playing around with.. So updates are comming fast

I'm out for now, soo I'll leave you with a dope little jam
peace
and for those left keep readin and tell your friends. Because I'll be back in full effect

Christopher Wallace

No comments: